Forewarned is forearmed, or so it’s been said – and this is certainly the case for those that operate in a competitive environment.
Do you know what your competitors are up to? Do you know how to give your customers what they want? Do you know whether your employees are as helpful and polite as you expect them to be?
Developing the strategies for your approach to market begins with understanding your marketing environments, both internal and external – and doing so means mountains of marketing research and analysis.
At debbidoo we’re nosy by nature, which puts us in a great position to meet your marketing research and analysis needs. We can:
- Provide detailed competitor analyses
- Undertake market research projects, either alone or through a specialist provider
- Provide mystery shopping services, either in person or by email and/or telephone
- Carry out feasibility research for new products and services
- Help you analyse your business data – for example, your website statistics, customer database, sales figures, and so on
find out more
If you have other marketing research and analysis requirements and you don’t see them listed above, please get in touch – we’ll do our best to help.