If you want to advertise your products or services online – or if you own a blog or website that you want to monetise – it’s worth considering affiliate marketing. As an advertiser, affiliate marketing can help the visibility of your brand, and help you sell more of your products or services. And as a publisher, adding carefully-selected banner ads, product feeds or text ads to your blog, website or newsletter can be a great way to earn some extra money. In fact, there are plenty of publishers who make a small fortune from affiliate marketing – although, in fairness, they work very hard at it.
If you’ve not tried affiliate marketing before, you may worry that it’s all a bit too complicated and that you wouldn’t have time to manage an affiliate marketing program, or the know-how to get the best out of the product feeds, text links and banner ads offered by advertisers.
Whether you’re an advertiser or a publisher, debbidoo can help by providing affiliate marketing management services.
Whether you have an existing affiliate marketing program that you need help keeping on top of, or you’re trying it for the first time and need some guidance, there are many affiliate marketing management tasks that debbidoo can help with:
- We can help you find the right affiliate network to join
- If you don’t want to join a network, we can help you source the software to run your own independent affiliate program
- If you set up your own independent affiliate program, we can help you promote it to publishers
- We can help you set your commission rates; typically, these will be a percentage of sales, but some advertisers offer other incentives like a fixed payment for each new subscriber or member
- We can help you source and brief a designer to create your banner ads
- Once your affiliate program is up and running, we can keep in regular contact with your affiliates, informing them of your latest news, offers, products you’re keen to promote, bonus incentives, affiliate competitions, and so on
- We can be the point of contact for all your affiliates, so if they have a question, we can deal with it while you get on with running your business
- We can provide regular reporting to show you how your affiliate program is performing
Since every client’s needs are different, we don’t offer fixed-price packages for our affiliate marketing management services. Instead, we charge a flat rate of £40 per hour. However, depending on the number of hours you want us to spend each month on your affiliate marketing management, we may be able to reduce this fee under our tiered fees system; please see our prices page for details.
If you’ve a blog, website or newsletter that you want to monetise, debbidoo can help by providing affiliate marketing management services for publishers.
- We can help you source and join affiliate programs, both independent and through affiliate networks
- We can help you select the most appropriate ad types and creatives for your publishing medium
- We can monitor the programs and networks you’ve joined, letting you know about new creatives/widgets, new commission rates and other incentives, offer codes, merchants closing, and so on
- We can add creatives to your blog, website or other publication
- We can provide regular performance reports
Again, the price you pay will depend on the number of hours you want us to spend each month managing the affiliate programs you’ve joined; our fee is £40 per hour, and may be reduced under our tiered fee system depending on the number of hours worked each month (see our prices page for details). You might also like to consider combining our affiliate marketing management services with our blog management services, our blog copywriting service, or our website design services.
find out more
If you have a question about the affiliate marketing management services provided by debbidoo, or if you’d like to hire debbidoo to manage your affiliate program, please get in touch.