Your brand is not just about your logo and colour scheme. Everything that you or your employees say or do is a brand message, from the way you answer the phone to the time it takes you to reply to an email… so what are you really telling your stakeholders about your organisation?
At debbidoo we’re passionate about brand development, brand management, brand awareness, and… well, branding in general. In fact, when you start working with us, your brand is one of the first things we’ll quiz you about, because we need to understand your brand philosophies, brand messages and brand visuals before we can start telling the world how wonderful you are.
Whether you want us to work with your existing brand or you’re looking for a change – or if you’re part of a new organisation that hasn’t yet thought about how it will present itself to its stakeholders – debbidoo provides a range of brand development and brand management services that can help you build a brand worth shouting about.
- Creating brand messages, and working with designers to create brand visuals from scratch, for new and existing organisations/divisions
- Developing strategies to help improve brand awareness and perception
- Creating a brand manual which helps your stakeholders connect to your brand (if you’d like to see an example, have a look at the debbidoo brand manual)
- Creating internal corporate identity procedures to help guide your team
- We can also rebrand your existing documentation – including Word/Excel application forms, e-brochures, spreadsheets, Access databases, PowerPoint presentations etc – and create additional branded documentation from scratch.
find out more
If you have other brand development and management requirements and you don’t see them listed above, or if you have any questions, please get in touch – we’ll do our best to help.